Corus Pharma, Inc.
This position will interact with all members of program teams supporting document management functions; which includes the controlled archives and clinical reference databases.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Maintain the hardcopy archives: filing, retrieving documents, photocopying, preparing labels and files, packing boxes for offsite storage.
- Maintain computerized files, tracking databases, and electronic archives (includes scanning, indexing and QC of documents).
- Retrieve clinical references from the Internet, universities and other sources.
- Record, scan, copy, and file references into document management system.
- Train new hires on document management system and reference database.
- Follow established document control procedures to ensure quality.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in library or records management, pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel), plus experience with databases.
- Previous experience with word processing.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Accuracy, attention to detail is essential.
- Documentum experience desired.
Corus Pharma, Inc. is a privately held company committed to developing and obtaining regulatory approvals of products for respiratory and infectious diseases that can help provide improved health and superior quality of life. The Company''s internal core competencies reside in the identification of drug candidates, clinical development, and the management of a rapid FDA approval process for the products. Target candidates are continually being identified through a combination of internal ideas, including academic research, and a search of projects from other companies.
We are located in the heart of downtown Seattle, just one block from the historic Pike Place Market. We offer competitive compensation and health benefits, casual work environment, 401(k), stock options, parking and health club subsidy.
For more information check out our website at www.coruspharma.com.
Corus Pharma, Inc.
Reference Job Code: 200315
Corus Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer